- Join our group chat on Skype! Simply send in a note with your Skype username and we will add you to the group.
- Still looking for Managers/Contributors! Send a note if interested in the position.
- Updates will be sproadic until further notified
Bad Disney film sequels aside--everyone has been miraculously turned into fish-like PokéMon!
How does your character adapt to a sudden species change? Having gills all of a sudden might not be so hot for some...
And flopping around is the new method of transportation since Lumiose City is still, unfortunately, landlocked. There are, however, instant-pipes leading from one end of the city to another filled with water! And puddles, puddles everywhere!
x3 will be awarded per submission.Deadline:
Survey SaysWe're out-sourcing now!
Please answer this survey
for a special prize.
The fate of the group depends on your answers!Deadline:
Breeding Barn"Get your pokes here, get 'em while they're eggies!"
In light of the
White Day holiday, local pokemon-pet store Breeding Barn
is having a special! (This is the same shop we affiliated with last year to help hatch their eggs, so this should be interesting.)
Grab a partner and sign-up below using this form, your partner is required to fill out the form as well!
Pokémon that you will borrow: [ie, if your character does not own a breedable Pokémon, the Breeding Barn will see if they have any Pokémon that fit your needs; please include the GENDER of the Pokémon you need to borrow]
What Pokémon you aim to breed: [ie, you want to breed a shiny Vulpix, or a specific natured Vulpix, or a male Vulpix: note that here!]
Once your partnership forms are confirmed, you and your partner will receive a note
in your inboxs. To encourage your breeding pair to breed, submissions of bonding time between the two help!
- For each bonding submission, a coin will be flipped to see if they produce an egg or not! (Max. 6 eggs per day can be produced)
- (For the purpose of this event, eggs will take 3 days to hatch
all the running!)
- Further dice-rolling and number randomizing will determine if the egg hatched is what you wanted!
- If it isn't, then repeat the steps until you get what Pokémon you want!
- OR if you're happy with what you've got, just comment below on this journal saying you'd like to return the borrowed Pokémon.
Egg-group rules apply in this breeding event, so if one of your breeders is part of the Unknown Egg-group, sorry, but you can't breed with 'em!
[Questions about this event will be answered as they come up, and put in this section
x2 will be awarded per submission.Deadline: